Friday 18 May 2012

KOKO BLACK, MELBOURNE


Located in the Royal Arcade, Koko Black is a boutique containing handmade milk, dark and white chocolates. The shelves of its glass display case contain chocolate-coated clusters of hazelnuts, chocolate-dipped slices of candied oranges and a varied selection of perfectly formed shapes in the flavours of caramel, mint, rum and raisin, cherry, Baileys and much more. All are available by the piece or you can pick a presentation box and have it filled to your liking.

While there, it would be unthinkable to leave without sitting down to one of its steaming cups of hot chocolate. Made from ground Belgium chocolate, it's a taste superior to anything you're likely to have had before. Don't even think about asking for skinny milk, it's full-cream all the way! Perfect for a cold Winter's day...


This post is part of the Challenge Walk in the Street meme.






8 comments:

  1. You have left me with my mouth watering after viewing those photos. I'm going to have to see if I've got any chocolate lurking in the bottom of a bag somewhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. belle serie de ce restaurateur

    Merci d'avoir participer au challenge "Walk In The Street Photography"

    ReplyDelete
  3. chocolate makes everything perfect :))). lovely post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have only been to a chocolatier like this once before in Sydney. And I found it too much for my taste buds! Too much. I could not believe it. I had always thought of myself as a chocaholic! However, walking this arcade and WATCHING other people down steaming hot chocolate would be something I could do until my heart were content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And what a beautiful mall it's located in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet passion.

    Please have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Royal Arcade is a wonderful photo opportunity! Fascinating photos of the master chef at work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum. Thanks for the walk through and the comments.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.