Sunday 5 February 2012

WELCOME TO NixPixMix



NixPixMix is my new photoblog where I post a variety of photos I have taken that I find amusing, beautiful, surprising, artistic, funny, silly or anything else that doesn't fit into the categories that I usually post under in my other photoblogs:


Floral Friday Fotos
A meme blog where every Thursday I post one of my flower photos and invite you to join me by posting your flower photos that you want to brag about!


Melbourne Fresh Daily
A blog where I post a daily photo or two taken in Melbourne, Australia, or its vicinity, so I can highlight the wonderful sights one may see in my home town!


NixPages
A photo essay blog where occasionally I post a series of photos and descriptive text about current affairs, visits to places of interest, travels, etc.


Welcome, feel free to join my list of followers and please comment about my posts, as I love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Great photo! I love the subdued sunlight in this and the cobwebs and rust make the lock look so mysterious.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, so please comment. I appreciate constructive criticism as it improves my skills as an amateur photographer.